Author Topic: Wywiady z członkami Opeth  (Read 78505 times)

0 Members i 1 Go¶æ przegl±da ten w±tek.

Callahan

• Rocket Man
Odp: Wywiady z cz³onkami Opeth
« Reply #45 on: 2011-10-01, 00:56:06 »
Hohoho, i jest tego wiêcej :shock: :mrgreen:
Kto¶ w³ada na tyle jêzykiem by to przet³umaczyæ? :>

witchking

« Reply #46 on: 2011-10-01, 09:56:12 »
To niemieckie przys³owia wnioskuj±c po t³umaczeniach w komentarzach :D

mrówa

• Mourner
  • Drummer
    • Whiterose
« Reply #47 on: 2011-10-04, 13:24:13 »

mrówa

• Mourner
  • Drummer
    • Whiterose
« Reply #48 on: 2011-10-05, 16:31:51 »
Pierwsza i druga czê¶æ rozk³adania Heritage na kawa³ki przez Michasia.

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
Odp: Wywiady z członkami Opeth
« Reply #49 on: 2011-10-07, 23:09:08 »

Czesc trzecia autopsji "Heritage"

Fajnie sie tego slucha, choc wolalbym chyba, zeby wypowiedzial sie na temat tekstow, bo momentami trudno stwierdzic, co poeta mial na mysli. Ale znajac Mike'a to raczej nie ma na co liczyc w tej kwestii.
I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

:Wreath:

• grumpy forum user
« Reply #50 on: 2011-10-07, 23:17:00 »

Czesc trzecia autopsji "Heritage"

Fajnie sie tego slucha, choc wolalbym chyba, zeby wypowiedzial sie na temat tekstow, bo momentami trudno stwierdzic, co poeta mial na mysli. Ale znajac Mike'a to raczej nie ma na co liczyc w tej kwestii.

pytanie czy on sam wie o co w nich chodzi :P a w kwestii tych wypowiedzi: po obejrzeniu dokumentu w³a¶ciwie niewiele wnosz± nowego, ale tu przynajmniej Mike wyzby³ siê tego tonu "co to nie ja" trochê

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #51 on: 2011-10-17, 20:25:22 »
Tych wywiadów chyba jeszcze nie by³o:
- z Fryckiem
- z Michasiem
Seven milestones...
Under a watching autumn eye
Contorted trees are spreading forth
The message of the wind

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #52 on: 2011-10-19, 00:28:53 »
No to jeszcze jedno video z Fryckiem.
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #53 on: 2011-10-25, 23:00:01 »
I jeszcze jedno. This dude's on fire! :)
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #54 on: 2011-10-26, 21:20:22 »
Quote from: HeavyMetal.About.com
Chad Bowar of HeavyMetal.About.com recently conducted an interview with vocalist/guitarist Mikael Åkerfeldt of Swedish progressive metallers OPETH. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

HeavyMetal.About.com: Congratulations on "Heritage" cracking the Top 20 on the Billboard chart in its debut week. Were you surprised, considering the sorry state of the music industry today?

Mikael: It's a little bit more than they estimated. I know it means we sold records, but I'm not too impressed with chart positions. It's fun and cool to the people at the record label; it means a lot to them.

HeavyMetal.About.com: What was your mindset going into the songwriting process for "Heritage"?

Mikael: I was a bit discouraged with the contemporary metal scene, and I wanted to break away from it even more. I feel we've been on the outskirts of that scene for a a couple of years. I just couldn't see myself writing another album in the same vein as the last couple of records. Thankfully, I listen to so many different kinds of music, and writing music has never been a problem. I've always seen OPETH as a band without boundaries. So if it's good and everybody in the band likes it, it's an OPETH record. In the end, I sat down and wrote the music that I wanted to hear right now.

HeavyMetal.About.com: How does your songwriting process work?

Mikael: I write for all the instruments and make demos for the entire record. Just because I write for all the instruments doesn't mean they have to play it exactly. It's what I think sounds good, but if you have a better idea I'd love to hear it. I'm not an accomplished keyboard player or drummer, but I can write for those instruments. I just leave it open for everyone to do what they want to do. The idea in making a good sounding demo for me is to intimidate them a little bit and make them feel like they have to go to that next level.

HeavyMetal.About.com: Do you think "Heritage" will have a wider appeal than your past albums, and might appeal to more non-metal fans?

Mikael: I've never seen the metal label as a stigma. Those are our roots. I don't have a problem with that. I'd like to think metal fans today have more of an open mind, but I'm not sure. Our fans for sure have an open mind, because we've been hinting about an album like this for a long time. It's not a complete surprise. It wasn't an overnight switch. It is different-sounding, though.

HeavyMetal.About.com: You and Steven Wilson (PORCUPINE TREE) will be releasing an album next year as STORM CORROSION. Give us a preview.

Mikael: It doesn't sound like either of our bands. I'm not sure if it's completely now and original. There's a lot of soundtrack type music. Both myself and Steven are into '70s music like TANGERINE DREAM and stuff like that. I wouldn't say it's electronic music, but it has an earthy vibe to it. We have choirs and strings. It's a pretty beautiful record, not very rock-sounding.

HeavyMetal.About.com: Did you do all the singing?

Mikael: No. He's doing most of the vocals. I'm singing on one and a half songs, he's singing on four. Generally I play guitar and some bass and sing, and Steve plays the keyboard and some bass and sings.

HeavyMetal.About.com: With both your busy schedules was it difficult to find time to do it?

Mikael: No. We're friends. He bought a new place and I went over to see what it was like and to hang. In the back of our minds we knew we might write something, but we wanted to keep it casual and didn't want to stress. If we came up with something on that trip, fine. If not, the next one. We had a couple glasses of wine and went in to see what we could do. We went in and started recording.
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

mrówa

• Mourner
  • Drummer
    • Whiterose

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #56 on: 2011-11-08, 18:12:26 »
Garsc swiezych wywiadow:

Mike

Mike

Mike & Frycek
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Unas

• Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Eliminate...
  • Global Moderathor
  • Zajebisty gawron jest zajebisty
« Reply #57 on: 2011-11-09, 23:53:28 »
Tu jest interesuj±cy wywiad, który daje nieco ¶wiat³a na perspektywê growlowania przez Mikaela.
[under construction]

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #58 on: 2011-11-10, 23:49:23 »
Czyli jeszcze nie wszystko stracone ;) Nie zeby jakos byly absolutnie konieczne, ale jesli mamy nadzieje na nieco ciezsze oblicze Opeth niz na 'Heritage' to pewnie pojawia sie motywy, w ktorych growle beda niezbedne. Ciekawe tylko, czy Mike da rade.

Zawsze pozostaje wspolpraca z jakims krzykaczem ;) O, np. z tego co pamietam, to Ihsahn wisi Mike'owi jedne goscinny wystep, czyz nie? ;)
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #59 on: 2011-11-11, 09:26:31 »
Ciekawe tylko, czy Mike da rade.
W studio da radê. To co innego ni¿ koncert, bo nagrywa siê fragmentami i nie forsuje ekstremalnie strun g³osowych. Wielu wokalistów mia³o problem z "g³osem" (James LaBrie, Klaus Meine) i w nagraniach studyjnych tego zupe³nie nie s³ychaæ.
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind