Author Topic: Wydawnictwa, których oczekujemy  (Read 111509 times)

0 Members i 3 Go¶ci przegl±da ten w±tek.

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
Odp: Wydawnictwa, których oczekujemy
« Reply #120 on: 2009-03-20, 14:00:49 »
VADER zamiescil na swoim myspace 2 nowe numery z nadchodzacej plyty 'Necropolis'. Kawalki sa poki co na etapie pre-produkcji, ale juz kopia po pysku. Takze oficjalnie od dzis oczekuje nowego Vadera :)
I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Snufkin

« Reply #121 on: 2009-03-24, 12:52:20 »
Code - Resplendent Grotesque  zapwiada siê soczy¶cie :)

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #122 on: 2009-04-18, 13:19:26 »
Nowa Lacrimosa generalnie mnie rozczarowa³a. Obecnie najbardziej oczekujê nowego opusu Dream Theater "Black Clouds & Silver Linings". Ponadto Bright Ophidia "Set Your Madness Free", ale to ju¿ bardzo blisko, prawie lada dzieñ, no i z majspejsa znam po³owê setu, wiêc wiem czego siê spodziewaæ. Trochê tak¿e czekam na nowy Riverside i Porcupine Tree. Nowy Tool chyba jeszcze nie w tym roku. Nowy Agalloch wygl±da, ¿e tak¿e nie. Przyda³oby siê co¶ absolutnie nowego, nieznanego i ¶wie¿ego, ale na horyzoncie niczego takiego nie dostrzegam...
Seven milestones...
Under a watching autumn eye
Contorted trees are spreading forth
The message of the wind

slavc79

« Reply #123 on: 2009-04-18, 13:44:03 »
Ja czekam z utêsknieniem na now± p³ytê Katatonii, ale chyba sobie poczekam. Prêdzej doczekam siê Anathemy, pytanie tylko czy warto czekaæ?

vertigo

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #124 on: 2009-04-22, 00:34:04 »
Nowy Agalloch wygl±da, ¿e tak¿e nie.
Wszystko wskazuje na to, ¿e jednak tak (pewnie gdzie¶ pod koniec 2009). Ca³kiem fajn± listê maj±cych siê ukazaæ w tym roku albumów mo¿na znale¼æ <tutaj>. Widzê, ¿e jaki¶ nowy Pelican ma byæ w maju, tylko czemu Indukti jest wpisane dopiero na grudzieñ? :|
« Last Edit: 2009-04-22, 00:35:54 by vertigo »

Callahan

• Rocket Man
« Reply #125 on: 2009-04-25, 15:23:59 »
Na maj zapowiadany jest nowy Týr?!  :shock:
Na tej li¶cie zapowiedzi jest na Grudzieñ, ale wiki podaje maj...
"By the Light of the Northern Star"
Nie mogê siê doczekaæ :D

Edit:
Tutaj jest lista utworów i ok³adka.
« Last Edit: 2009-04-25, 15:27:23 by Callahan »

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #126 on: 2009-05-18, 13:27:36 »
Behemoth ujawnil okladke nadchodzacego albumu 'Evangelion':

"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Whodo

• the true voice of the gutter
    • http://green-carnation.info/
« Reply #127 on: 2009-05-30, 15:52:37 »
David Sylvian zapowiedzia³ swój nowy album, zatytu³owany Manafon. Go¶cinnie na p³ycie udzielili siê: van Parker, John Tilbury, Keith Rowe, Christian Fennesz, Otomo Yoshihide.
Wyslano: 2009-05-18, 13:54:39

Nowe The Avalanches, zapowiadane po raz setny, miejmy nadziejê, ¿e tym razem nie bêdzie trzeba czekaæ kolejnych 9 lat :P

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #128 on: 2009-05-30, 21:39:37 »
VADER zamiescil na swoim myspace 2 nowe numery z nadchodzacej plyty 'Necropolis'. Kawalki sa poki co na etapie pre-produkcji, ale juz kopia po pysku. Takze oficjalnie od dzis oczekuje nowego Vadera :)

Kolejne szczegoly:

Okladka:

Tracklista:
01. Devilized
02. Rise Of The Undead
03. Never Say My Name
04. Blast
05. The Seal
06. Dark Heart
07. Impure
08. Summoning The Future
09. Anger
10. We Are Horde
11. When The Sun Drowns In Dark
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Whodo

• the true voice of the gutter
    • http://green-carnation.info/
« Reply #129 on: 2009-06-05, 11:55:47 »

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #130 on: 2009-06-06, 20:46:13 »
[padnij] Slayer [powstan] oglosil tytul nowej plyty. Dzielo, ktore ujrzy swiatlo dzienne jeszcze tego lata, bedzie nosic tytul 'World Painted Blood'.

A tak przy okazji, to dzisiaj jest - swietowany juz po raz trzeci - International Day Of Slayer:

Zatem wrzucac wszyscy 'Reign In Blood' ! :P
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

vertigo

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #131 on: 2009-06-12, 00:36:32 »
Na jutjubie mo¿na pos³uchaæ piosenki z nowego albumu Drudkh. Jako¶æ d¼wiêku trochê odstrasza, ale utwór nawet zno¶ny (...ach te solówki  :mrgreen:)

Sol

« Reply #132 on: 2009-06-19, 23:48:56 »
 Negurã Bunget ma nowy sk³ad ;O Ta trzecia od lewej to kobieta, naprawdê. Mam nadziejê, ¿e bêdzie z tego nowa p³yta, st±d w tym temacie ;)

vertigo

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #133 on: 2009-06-26, 22:25:25 »
Negurã Bunget ma nowy sk³ad ;O Ta trzecia od lewej to kobieta, naprawdê. Mam nadziejê, ¿e bêdzie z tego nowa p³yta, st±d w tym temacie ;)
Nowa p³yta pewnie bêdzie, pytanie tylko czyja i pod jak± nazw±. Z tego wynika, ¿e panowie nie chc± siê ju¿ bawiæ w jednej piaskownicy i oskar¿aj± siebie nawzajem o grabie¿ ³opatki:

"...We initially intended to remain silent on the reasons of our split. We all agreed to end our joined work and to release a simple and unspectacular statement to the press in order to prevent our personal animosity to become part of the story. It was agreed by all that none of the members would use the name "Negura Bunget" ever again in the future since the band as an entity was comprised by all three of its members. Negru's act of making a public statement that is completely different from what has been agreed upon proves once more a total lack of respect for the other members of our and his own band. It proves his honor to be questionable as his acts are serving only his personal interest.

Our own statement, which we had sent to Negru for approval and adjustment read like this:

“After fifteen years of experience in the metal scene Negura Bunget decided to end its activity. Negru will continue with his own project called Din Brad, while Hupogrammos and Sol Faur will continue the direction of the band under a different name that will be announced at a later date. The band would like to thank to everybody, who supported and believed in Negura Bunget and invites you to follow our further musical activities.”

Unfortunately we did not the chance to see his final statement before it was sent. We were unable to change or to prevent it from becoming public in that form. Being in charge of all the logistic part of our work (i.e. all our contacts, our Myspace page, our official website, our newsletter and activities of Negura Music) Negru was entitled to send our statement to the media and to the public. However, he didn't consult us before posting a statement that did not care about our opinion, even though his statement makes believe this was a mutual decision.

We think that it would have been much more natural, peaceful and wise decision, if he would have simply continued his musical activities under a new name or under the name "Din Brad". In this regard we would like to express our deepest regret and disappointment that two of our guest musicians, whom we collaborated with during the last years, accepted to join his sham. Nevertheless we consider it to be very inappropriate for them to continue performing songs that were composed by those members leaving the band. It is truly sad to see that the band is now becoming a personal business for our former drummer. He never was and he will never be Negura Bunget by himself. If this is the spiritual endeavor which he is talking about, then this is a serious insult to the very name of Negura Bunget and an unforgivable contradiction to the cultural and spiritual concepts that Negura Bunget was standing for during all these years. It means an injury to us, the past members that dedicated 15 years of their lives to support and sustain an elevated path. It means an injury to anybody, who believed in what we were doing and maybe most of all it is a wounding of Spirit and Transcendence, the path that Negura Bunget was honored to dedicate its very existence to."

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #134 on: 2009-07-01, 12:10:36 »
Behemoth ujawnil okladke nadchodzacego albumu 'Evangelion':

Na oficjalnym myspace Behemotha pojawil sie utwor z nadchodzacej plyty.
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

lofty-success