Poll

W jakim stylu woleliby¶cie kolejny album Opeth?

Bardziej w stylu "Watershed".
11 (73.3%)
Bardziej w stylu "Heritage".
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Co dalej?  (Read 47668 times)

0 Members i 1 Go¶æ przegl±da ten w±tek.

Unas

• Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Eliminate...
  • Global Moderathor
  • Zajebisty gawron jest zajebisty
Odp: Co dalej?
« Reply #45 on: 2012-05-11, 21:31:45 »
[wreath] daje siê jeszcze tu i ówdzie us³yszeæ na ¿ywo ;)
Ale growlu nici. ;)
[under construction]

Kozog³owy

« Reply #46 on: 2012-05-19, 15:23:51 »
Ode mnie krótko:

Najbardziej by mnie interesowa³o, ¿eby Opeth wróci³ w klimaty "Still Life" lub "Ghost Reveries". "Mornigrisem" te¿ nie pogardzê. Z dwóch zaproponowanych oczywi¶cie wybiorê Watershed to Heritage to nieporozumienie i powtarzam, promocja nowej kapeli pod nazw± starej.

Funnykris

• https://kchoma.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #47 on: 2012-05-21, 14:39:43 »
Ode mnie krótko:

Najbardziej by mnie interesowa³o, ¿eby Opeth wróci³ w klimaty "Still Life" lub "Ghost Reveries". "Mornigrisem" te¿ nie pogardzê. Z dwóch zaproponowanych oczywi¶cie wybiorê Watershed to Heritage to nieporozumienie i powtarzam, promocja nowej kapeli pod nazw± starej.
O witamy z powrotem  :P Co¶ w tym jest ¿e to taka promocja nowej kapeli na starej nazwie. Wszak styl diametralnie inny. No ale jednak s³ychaæ ¿e to wysz³o spod r±k Akerfeldta i to s³ychaæ od razu po us³yszeniu pierwszych d¼wiêków TDO :) Ostatnio s³ucha³em ca³o¶ci w 5.1 i bardzo mi sie podoba³o ;) Mo¿e dlatego ¿e chwilowo odpoczywam od metalu i s³ucham wiêcej wszelkiej ma¶ci rocka pocz±wszy od Porcupine tree skoñæzywszy na polskim wspania³ym HEY ;)

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #48 on: 2012-09-15, 14:25:06 »
A mo¿e Mike gra l¿ejsz± muzê z innego powodu :wink::
Quote from: blabbermouth.net
In 2011, Banger Films released the biggest-ever series on the history of heavy metal and hard rock, "Metal Evolution". Based on Banger's groundbreaking "Heavy Metal Family Tree," the series explored over 40 years of metal history — from early metal and shock rock to thrash and nu metal. Following metalhead-turned-anthropologist Sam Dunn, "Metal Evolution" took viewers on an unprecedented journey to over 30 countries on four continents to interview 300 of metal's most respected musicians, including Alice Cooper, Bruce Dickinson, Slash, Lemmy, Lars Ulrich, Tom Morello and members of VAN HALEN, DEEP PURPLE, SLAYER, LAMB OF GOD and many more. The series was a huge success, hitting #1 on VH1 Classic (U.S.) and MuchMore (Canada), and broadcasting on networks in the United Kingdom, Norway, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, Brazil, India and elsewhere.

Despite this success, metal fans around the world claimed there was one glaring gap in the series: There was no episode on metal's most underground sub-genre: extreme metal.

For many metal fans, extreme metal is heavy metal. Since its emergence in the mid-'80s, extreme metal has pushed metal to its sonic and aesthetic edge; bands like DEATH, MORBID ANGEL, CARCASS, ENTOMBED, DARKTHRONE, DIMMU BORGIR, OPETH and many more combined guttural vocals, blast beats and lyrical themes of death and the occult to create metal's most transgressive offshoot. Though deeply underground, extreme metal is not an obscurity: it is metal's motor of innovation and continues to thrive today.

However, extreme metal was considered too extreme for some TV networks so Banger has come up with a different way to turn "The Lost Episode" into a reality.

Commented Banger: "We're launching an IndieGoGo campaign. We're appealing to the international metal community to help raise the funds to create the Extreme Metal episode. Contributors' support will send Sam on a global journey from San Francisco and Tampa to the United Kingdom, Norway and Sweden to investigate the history, myths and intricacies of extreme metal. Sam will unravel the lineage between Extreme Metal's divergent branches — Death Metal, Grindcore and Black Metal — and meet with the sub-genre's most influential sonic architects: POSSESSED's Jeff Becerra, CELTIC FROST's Tom G. Warrior, MORBID ANGEL's Trey Azagtoth, EMPEROR's Ihsahn, OPETH's Mikael Åkerfeldt and dozens more. The result will be an unforgettable portrait of metal's fastest growing sub-genre."
Seven milestones...
Under a watching autumn eye
Contorted trees are spreading forth
The message of the wind

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #49 on: 2014-07-31, 10:43:39 »
Jak my¶licie, za kilkana¶cie lat Opeth czeka przysz³o¶æ podobna do Lady Pank? ;)  Tak na marginesie, czasy dla artystów coraz bardziej pod³e - ci starszej daty nie bardzo potrafi± odnale¼æ siê w obecnej rzeczywisto¶ci...
Seven milestones...
Under a watching autumn eye
Contorted trees are spreading forth
The message of the wind

Mikolaj221

« Reply #50 on: 2019-07-23, 13:44:34 »
W tym w±tku wpis po wpisie przegl±dn±³em.Jestem pewny na 100 procent ¿e bardzo dobrze zrobi³em.