13 (48.1%)
Nie podoba mi siê.
4 (14.8%)
Podoba mi siê czê¶ciowo.
9 (33.3%)
Jest mi obojêtny.
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Pale Communion  (Read 164130 times)

0 Members i 1 Go¶æ przegl±da ten w±tek.

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
Odp: Nowy album
« Reply #90 on: 2013-03-17, 11:11:08 »
Z tym Goblinem to ju¿ nie po raz pierwszy... z tym, ¿e Majk teraz wskazuje jakby na Goblin. Osobi¶cie wola³bym, by zainspirowa³ siê np. Ciêciem SBB. Fajnie by by³o, nieprawda¿? ;)
Seven milestones...
Under a watching autumn eye
Contorted trees are spreading forth
The message of the wind

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
« Reply #91 on: 2013-03-17, 14:04:12 »
Ano fajnie, fajnie, choc ja bym wolal, zeby sie Bloodbathem zainspirowal ;)
I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Hieronim_Berbelek

« Reply #92 on: 2013-03-17, 18:10:43 »
Ano fajnie, fajnie, choc ja bym wolal, zeby sie Bloodbathem zainspirowal ;)

Przykro mi, ale Bloodbath "nie jest wystarczaj±co progresywny" :P
No justice here, No liberty
No reason, No blame
There's no cause to taint the sweetest taste of blood
And greetings from the nation
As we shake the hands of time
They're taking their ovations
The vultures stay behind

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #93 on: 2013-03-19, 16:30:11 »
...ja bym wolal, zeby sie Bloodbathem zainspirowal ;)

To ja ju¿ bym wola³, by zainspirowali siê ostatnim Enslaved. ;)
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

Kekkai

• Mourner
  • kota
    • katie's wonders
« Reply #94 on: 2013-03-20, 08:35:37 »
A ja bym wola³a ¿eby wzi±³ dupê w troki zrobi³ co¶ od siebie.

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #95 on: 2013-03-29, 18:17:33 »
Pare newsow na temat nowego albumu od Frycka:

Loud: What direction is OPETH likely to go in this time?

Fredrik: Um... well, I would have to say, in a somewhat different direction to "Heritage". [laughs] It won't be a step back, but it will be different. Maybe more intense in a way. You'll have to wait and see. I was in the studio today and put down my solos and I was very happy about it. The song I heard that Mikael [Ã…kerfeldt, guitar/vocals] wrote today sounds very cool. I think that's all I can say at this point! I'm sorry. [laughs]

Loud: Are you working with Steven Wilson again this time?

Fredrik: It's too early to say. Right now we're in the writing process. Maybe later on, I would say.

Loud: You're actually working on new stuff at the moment. How long is it going to be before we see a new OPETH album?

Fredrik: The plan is to try and record at the end of September, when we're done with all the touring. This is the longest break we've had between albums. I think the longest break we had before this was before "Watershed". It's not gonna happen this year, most likely the year after.

'More intense' brzmi dobrze, ale jak ich znam, to bedzie inny rodzaj intensywnosci niz sobie wyobrazam, tym bardziej, ze ma nie byc kroku wstecz. No i juz wiemy, ze raczej w tym roku nie ma co na nowy album liczyc.
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Kas

• Glücksbringerin
  • Global Moderathor
« Reply #96 on: 2013-03-29, 22:22:56 »
ma nie byc kroku wstecz
Za to skok 40 lat wstecz jak najbardziej. Taka perspektywa przera¿a mnie bardziej ni¿ nadchodz±ca wizyta u chirurga stomatologa... :o

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #97 on: 2013-04-14, 15:05:54 »
Z wywiadu z Martinem Mendezem:
Quote from: Martin Menedez
We’re coming soon to the U.S. and I hope everybody comes to see us. We’re doing a different kind of tour than last time. Last time some of the fans were disappointed because we were really promoting the last record and we didn’t do any of the really heavy songs. But this time we are doing is mish-mash of everything. I hope — I think it will be appreciated.

A wiêc kolejny album zapewne bêdzie jeszcze klasycznie rockowy, a potem jak jeszcze trochê dostan± w ko¶æ, mo¿e zaczn± graæ mocniej... :marzenie:
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

Macbeth

• i'm stuck between.
« Reply #98 on: 2013-04-16, 08:54:22 »
Teraz jest chyba moda na takie muzyczne retro, a ¿e maj± mocn± pozycjê na rynku, to mog± siê bawiæ w odcinanie kuponów  :?

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #99 on: 2013-04-16, 10:22:22 »
Pierwszy by³ bodaj¿e i przetar³ szlak Pain of Salvation. Byæ mo¿e wysz³o to naturalnie, bo Daniel Gildenlöw przed nagraniem EP "Linoleum" zaliczy³ wspólny projekt z Portkiem - Hammer Of The Gods prezentuj±cy na ¿ywo covery Led Zeppelin. T± ¶cie¿k± powêdrowa³ potem Mike - dziwne, ¿e da³ siê wyprzedziæ, bo to przecie¿ on od dawna podkre¶la³, czyli od pierwszego recordu, ¿e inspiruje go muza z prze³omu lat 60. i 70. Moda zakrad³a siê tak¿e i na nasze podwórko czyli ostanie albumy Quidam, Riverside i Osada Vida.
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #100 on: 2013-04-16, 10:41:44 »
Ja sie tak naprawde wcale tym wszystkim muzykom nie dziwie. Siedza w tej skostnialej scenie od lat (taki Opeth juz od ponad 20), taplaja sie wlasciwie caly czas w tym samym blotku i po prostu chyba ogarnia ich zmeczenie materialu, albo chec zrobienia czegos innego. W sumie jakby sie tak temu wszystkiemu przyjrzec, to zdecydowanie bardziej cenie Opeth za wydanie takiego sredniawego 'Heritage' niz np. Slayera za wydanie przewidywalnego i oczywistego 'World Painted Blood'. Pozostaje jedynie kwestia tego, w jakim stylu mozna odejsc nieco w bok. Sadze, ze za wzor mozna by tu stawiac Enslaved, ktory zmienil sie diametralnie na przestrzeni ostatnich 20 lat, ale wciaz trzymaja sie gdzies tam kiedys obranej sciezki i chyba nie zdarzyla im sie jeszcze slaba plyta.
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #101 on: 2013-04-16, 11:03:43 »
Pozostaje jedynie kwestia tego, w jakim stylu mozna odejsc nieco w bok.

Wola³bym by to by³o co¶ na miarê, w kierunku Stockholm  OSI, je¿eli ju¿ ma byæ jakie¶ retro. ;) :)  Enslaved imho jest OK. Albo Ihsahn. :)
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

Nivelis

« Reply #102 on: 2013-04-21, 15:19:48 »
To ja bym chcia³ krok 18 lat wstecz, a konkretnie do zbli¿aj±cej siê rocznicy 15 maja 1995, daty wydania 'Orchid'. Nie bêdê mia³ nic przeciwko je¶li bêdzie to 'something different', oczywi¶cie pod warunkiem ¿e budowa utworów i nastroju bêdzie podobna  :twisted:

Funnykris

• https://kchoma.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #103 on: 2013-04-26, 23:49:07 »
Ja cichutko marzê znów us³yszeæ growl Majkela  :twisted: Go¶æ ma taki talent do tego a nie wykorzystuje go... :x

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #104 on: 2013-05-14, 06:25:28 »
Quote from: Mikael Akerfeldt
I don't really know what's gonna end up on the record, but I have three ideas right now. And I've been working a little bit in between tours, which I don't necessarily do; I usually have a completely clean slate, like a clean calendar, before I really into the songwriting. But I have made some good progress.

I have maybe 25 to 30 minutes of music, and it's three songs, so they're quite long. And one of them is called 'Goblin' — that's the name of the song — and it sounds like the band GOBLIN. [laughs] So it's a complete tribute to them. Another song is a ballad-type song… like a '70s-sounding ballad, I guess, which is a strong vocal song; it doesn't have any super-technical riffs, it's just a strong vocal melody and a pretty sad-sounding song. And then I have an all-over-the-place type of song, which… I was writing this, and I was just lumping riffs on top of each other, arrangements, and it's all over the place. I've kind of outgrown that style of writing, because that's the way I used to write on the first, say, two records. And I was, like, I have to kind of stop myself here and kind of arrange this a little bit niced, smooth the edges, if you know what I mean. But then I was, like, 'Why?' OK, I'm just gonna let this song be the schizophrenic, kind of, it-doesn't-make-much-sense-but-I-kind-of-like-it-type song. So it's really long. It's heavier than the 'Heritage' stuff in terms of, there's more riffs, and it doesn't have a theme. It has several themes, but it has no recurring theme. You might think that this might be the theme for this song, but it's not; it just disappears and moves on to the next [one]. So it's kind of fun in that way to kind of… It's quite youthful, this song. But I still have a lot of work with that one. And I have shitloads of ideas that I'm still gonna demo when we finish touring.
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind