13 (48.1%)
Nie podoba mi siê.
4 (14.8%)
Podoba mi siê czê¶ciowo.
9 (33.3%)
Jest mi obojêtny.
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Pale Communion  (Read 164179 times)

0 Members i 3 Go¶ci przegl±da ten w±tek.

Funnykris

• https://kchoma.bandcamp.com/
Odp: Nowy album
« Reply #150 on: 2013-09-06, 22:18:21 »
No, to je¶li postêp bêdzie siê utrzymywa³, to ju¿ za trzy p³yty s± szanse na wspó³czesny album :P

Kto wie, mo¿e nawet doczekamy siê albumu inspirowanego metalem lat 90... I really like the sound of MAYH... :D

To akurat bêdzie czas na "odcinanie kuponów". :yawinkle:
Przynajmniej muzyka bêdzie taka jak chcê :P

Callahan

• Rocket Man
« Reply #151 on: 2013-09-06, 23:04:12 »
To ja napiszê ju¿ teraz, ¿eby mieæ z g³owy za trzy dekady: jak to bêdzie w stylu MAYH to ja nie chcê tego s³uchaæ.

Funnykris

« Reply #152 on: 2013-09-07, 13:33:50 »
To ja napiszê ju¿ teraz, ¿eby mieæ z g³owy za trzy dekady: jak to bêdzie w stylu MAYH to ja nie chcê tego s³uchaæ.
Wg mnie MAYH to najlepsza p³yta zespo³u je¿eli chodzi o klimat. Wiadomo ¿e produkcja w stosunku np do BWP le¿y ale klimat i kompozycje wg mnie mia¿d¿±.

flowingriver

« Reply #153 on: 2013-09-23, 17:54:43 »
Dlaczego uczepili¶cie siê jak muchy tego biednego Mike'a, cieszcie siê z tego co was spotka³o wraz z dotychczasowymi p³ytami i juz, a wy macie jakie¶ wy¶rubowane oczekiwania co do przysz³o¶ci jakby¶cie podpisali z opeth  jaki¶ do¿ywotni pakt czy umowê z któej musz± siê wywi±zaæ. Opeth tworzy tak± muzykê jak± chce i kiedy chce, a nie po to aby kogo¶ zadowalaæ, a wy siedzicie w lo¿y szyderców i tylko czekacie na najdrobniejsz± okazjê aby dyskutowaæ o absurdalnie drobiazgowych aspektach "¿ycia i twórczo¶ci" opeth. Je¶li pojawi siê kiedy¶ kolejna ¶wietna p³yta opeth gdzie po przes³uchaniu stwierdzê ¿e jest ¶wietna to bêdzie to dla mnie mi³a niespodzianka, i wówczas powiem po raz kolejny-mistrzostwo ¶wiata! Na wszystko trzeba patrzeæ bezwzglêdnie (tj. nie odnosz±c siê do niczego)., Jakie mieliby¶cie zdanie np. o Heritage gdyby to by³a pierwsza p³yta opeth któr± zespó³ zadebiutowa³ w³a¶nie! Je¶li wychodzi boska p³yta to jestem w ekstazie, je¶li nie wychodzi ¿adna to o tym nie my¶lê i nie mam chorych oczekiwañ i "¿±dañ"

:Wreath:

• grumpy forum user
« Reply #154 on: 2013-09-23, 18:33:26 »
Dlaczego uczepili¶cie siê jak muchy tego biednego Mike'a, cieszcie siê z tego co was spotka³o wraz z dotychczasowymi p³ytami i juz, a wy macie jakie¶ wy¶rubowane oczekiwania co do przysz³o¶ci jakby¶cie podpisali z opeth  jaki¶ do¿ywotni pakt czy umowê z któej musz± siê wywi±zaæ. Opeth tworzy tak± muzykê jak± chce i kiedy chce, a nie po to aby kogo¶ zadowalaæ, a wy siedzicie w lo¿y szyderców i tylko czekacie na najdrobniejsz± okazjê aby dyskutowaæ o absurdalnie drobiazgowych aspektach "¿ycia i twórczo¶ci" opeth. Je¶li pojawi siê kiedy¶ kolejna ¶wietna p³yta opeth gdzie po przes³uchaniu stwierdzê ¿e jest ¶wietna to bêdzie to dla mnie mi³a niespodzianka, i wówczas powiem po raz kolejny-mistrzostwo ¶wiata! Na wszystko trzeba patrzeæ bezwzglêdnie (tj. nie odnosz±c siê do niczego)., Jakie mieliby¶cie zdanie np. o Heritage gdyby to by³a pierwsza p³yta opeth któr± zespó³ zadebiutowa³ w³a¶nie! Je¶li wychodzi boska p³yta to jestem w ekstazie, je¶li nie wychodzi ¿adna to o tym nie my¶lê i nie mam chorych oczekiwañ i "¿±dañ"

hmm.. drobny szczegó³: nie wiem czy zauwa¿y³e¶/-³a¶, ale to jest forum po¶wiêcone Opeth wiêc co do zasady ciê¿ko by³oby tu nie komentowaæ ka¿dego posuniêcia Mikaela :)

swoj± drog±, welcome to the forum

Hieronim_Berbelek

« Reply #155 on: 2013-09-23, 19:59:23 »
Dlaczego uczepili¶cie siê jak muchy tego biednego Mike'a

Generalnie trzeba sobie znale¼æ jak±¶ rozrywkê  :D
No justice here, No liberty
No reason, No blame
There's no cause to taint the sweetest taste of blood
And greetings from the nation
As we shake the hands of time
They're taking their ovations
The vultures stay behind

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #156 on: 2013-09-23, 20:43:20 »
Dlaczego uczepili¶cie siê jak muchy tego biednego Mike'a

Generalnie trzeba sobie znale¼æ jak±¶ rozrywkê  :D

O to to. :yawinkle: :mrgreen:
Seven milestones...
Under a watching autumn eye
Contorted trees are spreading forth
The message of the wind

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
« Reply #157 on: 2013-09-23, 20:57:40 »
Jakie mieliby¶cie zdanie np. o Heritage gdyby to by³a pierwsza p³yta opeth któr± zespó³ zadebiutowa³ w³a¶nie!

Obawiam sie, ze w takim wypadku to forum by nigdy nie bylo powstalo ;)
I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Funnykris

« Reply #158 on: 2013-09-23, 23:48:24 »

Funnykris

« Reply #159 on: 2013-09-23, 23:49:32 »
Jakie mieliby¶cie zdanie np. o Heritage gdyby to by³a pierwsza p³yta opeth któr± zespó³ zadebiutowa³ w³a¶nie!

Obawiam sie, ze w takim wypadku to forum by nigdy nie bylo powstalo ;)
Dok³adnie. A nawet jakby jakie¶ powsta³o to z kompletnie innymi u¿ytkownikami.

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #160 on: 2014-01-05, 10:36:16 »
Quote from: blabbermouth
Guitarist/vocalist Mikael Åkerfeldt of Swedish progressive metallers OPETH spoke to Decibel magazine about the progress of the songwriting sessions for the band's follow-up to 2011's "Heritage".

"I have about six songs done and another two or three just started," he said, "plus a million ideas that I haven't processed yet. Some songs are simple and stripped-down, while others are epic in the true sense of the word. Business as usual, hopefully with unusual music."

Åkerfeldt also revealed that he plans to enrich at least a few of the new OPETH tracks with strings.

"Some of these things could easily be done with synthetic sounds or effects," he said, "but recording the STORM CORROSION LP with Steven Wilson made me realize what a massive difference it can mean to incorporate the real shit. I'm semi-pretentious in my songwriting and sometimes I go all in. I think it's time for 'all in' with strings and the full monty. Hopefully it won't be a mess."

One of the songs that will appear on OPETH's forthcoming album was previously described by Åkerfeldt as a "crazy rip-off" of Italian prog outfit GOBLIN, which formed in 1972 and ran for ten years before splitting (the band has since reformed).

"It's a jam I came up with during the MASTODON/GHOST tour," he told Decibel, "that we ended up soundchecking. After a few days, you'd hear people in the corridors humming it. It's a fucking hit! But basically it's a not-so-subtle headbanging-type nod in GOBLIN's direction. And to avoid confusion, the song is even called 'Goblin'. My rip-off deteriorates mid-song and becomes fusion-esque darkened prog rock like MAHAVISHNU or ELP (yikes!). But it swings! It really does."

Speaking to the Swedish newspaper Expressen in September, Åkerfeldt stated about OPETH's plans for the upcoming CD: "We've been looking at [tracking the next album at] Rockfield Studios in Wales where QUEEN recorded 'Bohemian Rhapsody', but we haven't made a decision yet. But it will be an expensive album. There's a lot going on, lots of string arrangements that we haven't had in the past."

Asked if the forthcoming effort will be heavier or softer than 2011's "Heritage", Mikael said: "Maybe a little bit heavier. Not death metal heavy, but hard rock/heavy metal heavy. There's also lots of progressive elements and acoustic guitars, but also more sinister-sounding riffs."

Åkerfeldt also revealed that he was going to produce the new OPETH album himself, explaining: "I love the way DIO's 'Holy Diver' sounds, this early-'80s sound where you can still hear the '70s, but the production is heavier. Right now I'm into having a similar production that isn't retro but it still sounds like real instruments and it's heavier than 'Heritage'."

Mam nadziejê, ¿e najpó¼niej jesieni± bêdzie nam dane us³yszeæ jak wysz³o. ;) Ja czekam. :marzenie:
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

Unas

• Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Eliminate...
  • Global Moderathor
  • Zajebisty gawron jest zajebisty
« Reply #161 on: 2014-01-05, 11:00:14 »
Je¶li pogodzimy siê z my¶l±, ¿eby growli szukaæ gdzie indziej to mo¿e byæ to fajny album. Ja tam zaakceptujê wszystko poza nieudanym klonowaniem Whitesnake. :mrgreen:
[under construction]

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
« Reply #162 on: 2014-01-05, 11:37:21 »
Noo, jestem zaciekawiony. Smyki w SC byly swietne, jesli uda sie Majkowi odtworzyc choc czesc tamtej atmosfery, to moze byc niezle.

Mam nadziejê, ¿e najpó¼niej jesieni± bêdzie nam dane us³yszeæ jak wysz³o. ;) Ja czekam. :marzenie:

Oj, chyba bym na to nie liczyl tak wczesnie. Poki co tworza sie numery, potem jeszcze studio, produkcja itd. Mysle ze poczatek przyszlego roku to bardziej realna opcja.
I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #163 on: 2014-01-09, 07:43:49 »
Quote from: mlwz
W wywiadzie dla magazynu "Decibel" lider formacji Opeth, Mikael Akerfeldt, stwierdzi³, i¿ trwaj± intensywne przygotowania do wydania kolejnego, jedenastego ju¿, albumu. Zgodnie ze s³owami Akerfeldta gotowych jest oko³o sze¶ciu utworów, natomiast ca³y czas trwaj± prace nad pozosta³ymi dwoma lub trzema. Muzyk zaznaczy³ jednocze¶nie, i¿ nowy album ma byæ "epicki" i "niezwyk³y", choæ nie zabraknie tam kompozycji bardziej zwartych.

Quote from: blabbermouth.net
OPETH Mainman On Next Album: 'It's A Metal Record And A Progressive Record And Something Else Too'

Guitarist/vocalist Mikael Åkerfeldt of Swedish progressive metallers OPETH spoke to U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine about the progress of the songwriting sessions for the band's follow-up to 2011's "Heritage".

"I have eight songs written and the direction is going straight into the territory of 'all over the place!'" he laughed. "I think that's our strength, that we can do all these different things. We have a couple of calm songs, a couple of really heavy songs, one proper heavy metal song and I have one epic old-school OPETH song that reminds me of the first two records, with lots of riffs stacked up! I'm really happy with it all. I think we have something big on our hands this time."

The last OPETH album, "Heritage", received mixed reactions, with some fans claiming that the group had detached itself from its death metal past and gone for a more experimental approach, changing its sound in various new ways.

As always, Mikael is not at all bothered about how his band's new material will be received.

"I can't say if 'Heritage' haters will love or hate this album," he told Metal Hammer. "I don't want to accommodate anyone, Like, 'Oh, sorry guys! We made a mistake! We'll make a proper record for you this time so you're all happy!' I don't think along those lines. This isn't going to be a death metal record. If you know me and what I like, it won't be such a big surprise. It's a metal record and a progressive record and something else too. Each song is representative of OPETH. It's what I want to listen to, so it's business as usual."
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

Czarna

• ~pani zima~
« Reply #164 on: 2014-01-09, 18:26:37 »
Tu macie artykulik ;)
...If I call will you come and will you save me?

lofty-success