Author Topic: Cytaty boga ;]  (Read 24585 times)

0 Members i 1 Go¶æ przegl±da ten w±tek.

Vronah

• Strashna VronaH oje oje oje
Cytaty boga ;]
« on: 2006-06-27, 15:36:30 »
no chyba wiecie czyje ;]

Quote from: Michael Akerfeldt
Hi. I am Mikael. I am an alcoholic.

(about Orchid) "we recorded it in 12 days, now we spent ... *pause* ...years .... doing our shitty records... some of you won't like this song, but that's alright... *pause* ...but I will hate you"

we don't take requests, only when we're a pop rock band we take requests and then we'll play ... Sweet Home Alabama

No that's not fucking guns 'n' roses, I wrote that riff back in 1986 and they stole it from me and used it in a slightly different way.

jak ja go uwielbiam, genialny muzyk z zajebitym poczuciem humoru (brzydki a ¿onê znalaz³ ;P)
wiecie co robiæ? ;P
selfbanned

lock3r

Re: Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-27, 16:17:39 »
Quote from: Nilfheim

jak ja go uwielbiam, genialny muzyk z zajebitym poczuciem humoru (brzydki a ¿onê znalaz³ ;P)

Czyli jednak nie warto byc genialnym muzykiem?  :lol:
"Yeah, I've been watching me fall for it seems like years
Watching me grow small, I watch me disappear.."

Vronah

Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-27, 17:38:27 »
o znalaz³em jeszcze:

[introducing The Grand Conjuration] “This is the first song we did a video for and lo and behold… It wasn’t very good.”
"I have a toothache .. How fucking metal is that!?"

"This next song we are gonna play (White Cluster), I hope you like it. If you don't like it, you're fucking retarded"

"What? You want my guitar? .. ok here ya go *makes gesture to throw into croud* .. Haha. This is like my second wife, you don't wanna know what I do with this"

*in a sad voice* "If you don't know this song (The Amen Corner), you are simply not a fan"

"Why do you think we are here? We are here to have sex, and get drunk" (Croud goes YEAAAAHHH!!! \m/)

"Thanks to everyone here, and you lazy cunts sitting down. Oh did I just call you cunts? I meant just lazy. Ok everytime I say 'cunts' you do this (pulls middle finger jesture)... CUNTS ... .. .. cunts .. .. .. fucking cunts!"

"When I was younger I used to do this (hunches over and pulls out dual devilhorns \m/ O \m/ ) and take pictures of myself. If you do it, don't show it to your friends or girlfriend. They'll think your fucking weird"

"We are the cock rock gods of metal"
later
"Heres a cock rocking song"
selfbanned

Mihas

• last.fm
Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #3 on: 2006-06-27, 22:24:29 »
Quote from: Nilfheim
I am an alcoholic.

Nie tylko on :D Ciekawe ile jeszcze takich jest na forum :lol: Chodzi oczywi¶cie o Mikaela, a nie o ciebie Nilfheim....

Unas

• Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Eliminate...
  • Global Moderathor
  • Zajebisty gawron jest zajebisty
Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #4 on: 2006-06-30, 11:12:07 »
"This is Burt Reynold's favourite one. This one is about sodomy and retarded people. This is Deliverance!"

Potem wrzucê wiêcej. :mrgreen2:
[under construction]

:Wreath:

• grumpy forum user
Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #5 on: 2006-08-19, 11:25:53 »

people concantrate on my music, because my dick is small.

We're not playing Deliverance until you can name every member of the original line up of Europe

I hope you like your seats, I rubbed my dick on all of them

This song was originally recorded back in 1930 by a band called 'the cunts.' We're going to play it for you now, it's called....Deliverance!

baj de uej, do Nilfheima - ten cytat z gaz'em'razem - czy wiesz o ktorej on piosence wtedy mowil? :D

Vronah

Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #6 on: 2006-08-19, 11:48:28 »
Quote from: :Wreath:
We're not playing Deliverance until you can name every member of the original line up of Europe

hahaha
baj de uej, do Nilfheima - ten cytat z gaz'em'razem - czy wiesz o ktorej on piosence wtedy mowil? :D

niestety nie wiem :(
selfbanned

• grumpy forum user
Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #7 on: 2006-08-19, 11:51:53 »
szkoda... staram sie ta zagadke rozwiazac odkad zobaczylem ten filmik na youtube.com...

aibrean

• Przyjaciel forum
  • Global Moderathor
  • nr 932
Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #8 on: 2006-08-19, 12:24:49 »
:Wreath:, widzê, ¿e jednak tu trafi³e¶ :D jak popatrzysz na mój podpis, zauwa¿ysz pewn± ciekaw± zbie¿no¶æ z pewn± riverforumowiczk± :P

edit: cholera, przy tej marchwiowej fazie nie zobaczysz:)
Every day is a battle to get up
Every day I put on a smile and every day it wears off
Every day I feel like telling the same people to shut up
Oh, it's so tough to love with no love

• grumpy forum user
Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #9 on: 2006-08-19, 15:21:29 »
Heh tak, dotarlem tu po wielu trudach i znojach - wielkie dzieki za wskazowki :D

marchwiowa faza...? nie wiedzialem ze robia winiacze w tym smaku ;)

• grumpy forum user
Odp: Cytaty boga ;]
« Reply #10 on: 2006-08-30, 16:53:28 »
Quote from: :Wreath:
hahaha
niestety nie wiem :(

a ja juz chyba wiem :D na 95% mowil o Deliverance... chociaz to byla ostatnia piosenka ktora podejrzewalem :lol:

ozeh

• Mourner
    • OZEH - aplikacje w ¶rodowisku Microsoft Excel
« Reply #11 on: 2006-11-23, 16:17:48 »
Quote from: Mikael Akerfeldt
You want to know why Sweden won the gold medal in hockey? Because I wasn't playing.

;-D
"Patrzcie, jeszcze jeden anio³. Masz, ³ap harfê i zacznij ¶piewaæ hosanny."

Vronah

« Reply #12 on: 2008-06-02, 12:01:24 »
Just as he comes out

"Wow you guys are fucking retarted....I guess we're in good company."

"So we are Opeth from sweden. Sweden is a good country for hockey... what else is a good hockey country.. ther'res finland...russia......and thats about it. *Canadian crowd boos* *Mikael gives us the finger*

"So we are practically a new band. But uhhh, I'm still here, and Martin is still here, and you may have met some of our new members. Meet Axe. And this is Fredrik, funny thing. We met Fredrik in the hobo district of Sweden. He was sitting on the side of the street...in sort of gay clothes, playing guitar and wearing a hat. It wasn't really a hat is was a tiny little leather cap sitting right on the tip of his head."

*Mikael plays a guitar exert from Hex Omega* (New song off the Watershed album) I like to call that song My Little Leather Hat."

"Shut the fuck up....thank you."

Wyslano: 27 Maj 2008, 10:23:35
*The Opeth concert music intro comes on (the music introducing Opeth in both the roundhouse tapes and damnation DvD's)* The music abruptly stops and a small spotlight illuminates Mikael's face smiling, waving, and innocently saying "helloooooooooo"

"So we as a band have produced many songs.. but we're never produced a song you can just sit back.. on the beach and squeeze tits... I think it's kind of a shame"

"This song is about sitting on the beach, squeezing tits. It's called Heir Apparent"
selfbanned

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
« Reply #13 on: 2011-08-30, 15:42:30 »
Wykopki - zajebisty temat :D

Mike na Rock Hard Festival (Niemcy), przedstawia zespol:

"On the bass guitar Mr. Martin Mendez. On the drums Mr. Martin Axenrot. On the keyboard Mr. Per Wiberg. On the lead guitar Mr. Fredrik Akesson. And my name is Mikael Hübsch".

Buahaha  :D
I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

lofty-success