Author Topic: Cynic siê reaktywuje  (Read 10723 times)

0 Members i 1 Go¶æ przegl±da ten w±tek.

vertigo

• Global Moderathor
Odp: Cynic siê reaktywuje
« Reply #15 on: 2008-09-25, 22:30:42 »
melodie s± ¶wietne, bas idealny
Idealny bas to by³ na p³ycie 'Focus', na nowym albumie s³ychaæ jedynie jakie¶ niskie, nieciekawe d¼wiêki w tle. :P

Stansfield

« Reply #16 on: 2011-11-11, 18:58:10 »
Wbrew temu co niektórzy pisz± na sieci nowa epka Carbon-Based Anatomy jest bardzo fajna, s³ychaæ postêp brzmieniowy w stosunku do Traced in Air, polecam (i to tak¿e nie-fanom technicznego metalu bo, wbrew nadziejom wspomnianych krytykantów, Focus 2 nam nie grozi; Cynic idzie w znacznie ³agodniejszym kierunku).
bring our minds together, press them tight

Callahan

• Rocket Man
« Reply #17 on: 2011-11-18, 18:53:37 »
Przes³ucha³em Carbon-Based Anatomy i omal nie usn±³em z nudów. Zbêdne przerywniki, nudne utwory bez pomys³u i z brzmieniem niewyra¼nym (w porównaniu do Traced in Air). Mo¿e jeden moment mi siê podoba³ na ca³± epkê. Wrócê do niej jeszcze, ale po pierwszym razie - s³abizna.

Callahan

• Rocket Man
« Reply #18 on: 2015-09-10, 22:30:48 »
To jest chyba odpowiedni w±tek, ¿eby poinformowaæ, ¿e Cynic zakoñczy³ dzia³alno¶æ.

cytat z facebooka:

It is with a heavy heart that I post today's CYNIC news. CYNIC is no longer an active band. Due to artistic and personal differences, the second chapter in the ‘BOOK OF CYNIC’ has come to an end.

I will say the last shows we played in JAPAN have left me with a positive charge, even though they were the last live performances with Paul, Sean Malone & I on the same stage. My longstanding creative partnership with Paul, which started when we were very young kids in south Florida, has simply endured so much friction that there is no way, from my perspective, that CYNIC can be salvaged, repaired or kept afloat by any means.

I profusely apologize to the fans who were not only expecting us in China & Taiwan (that was not our fault), but to the fans who were planning to see us in Europe next month. These things happen, unfortunately, to bands. There can be differing levels of conflicts and/or differences in opinions, musical directions, or perspectives. Sometimes these things are insurmountable, and no amount of time or effort can resolve them. This is the case with CYNIC.

This page will stay up, and of course there are our respective personal pages and websites that will continue to let everyone know what we’re doing individually.

I wish all of you love & peace.

-Sean

Na Facebooku jaka¶ drama, jeden pisze, ¿e zespó³ nie istnieje, tymczasem Paul Masvidal pisze, ¿e wcale nie i ¿e nikt z nim nic nie ustala³. Ch³opaki nie¼le sobie poczynaj± w praniu publicznie swoich brudów :P
« Last Edit: 2015-09-11, 10:12:59 by Callahan »

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
« Reply #19 on: 2017-12-11, 09:54:23 »
Cynic wroci :)

Bez Reinerta, ale naturalnie z Masvidalem. Dogali sie panowie ;)

I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Callahan

• Rocket Man
« Reply #20 on: 2017-12-11, 12:50:09 »
Huh, that was unexpected.

Ale mi³o, ciekawe, czy co¶ sensownego dadz± radê nagraæ.