Author Topic: Riverside  (Read 188832 times)

0 Members i 6 Go¶ci przegl±da ten w±tek.

Voice

• Global Moderathor
  • Beware of a sharp-edged weapon called human being!
Odp: Riverside
« Reply #795 on: 2014-10-13, 11:37:35 »
Co prawda dwup³ytowy digipack mam ju¿ od soboty

:zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly:
I had watched the snow all day.
Falling. It never lets up. All day falling.
I lifted my voice and wept out loud,
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #796 on: 2014-10-13, 11:40:02 »
Co prawda dwup³ytowy digipack mam ju¿ od soboty

:zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly: :zly:

Jeszcze nie masz? :shock:
Seven milestones...
Under a watching autumn eye
Contorted trees are spreading forth
The message of the wind

Orka_Opeth

« Reply #797 on: 2014-10-13, 12:09:42 »
Muszê przyznaæ ¿e nowe Lunatic Soul ( mimo moich obaw ) trzyma poziom poprzedniczek a nawet w pewnym stopniu rozwija to z czym do tej pory kojarzony by³ projekt Dudy. Jeszcze nie opanowa³em w 100% ca³ego materia³u tak wiêc nie chce wydawaæ jaki¶ ostatecznych opinii ( album jest bardzo d³ugi ) ale faktycznie muszê siê zgodziæ z tymi g³osami które twierdz± ¿e jest to chyba najbardziej "dojrza³e" dzie³o Mariusza. Brawo Duda! Brawo Lunatic Soul!  :)
out of the courtyard, come back tonight, my sweet satan I see you.

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #798 on: 2014-10-13, 13:25:37 »
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #799 on: 2014-10-13, 16:07:07 »
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #800 on: 2014-10-14, 17:37:19 »
Dobra, slucham w koncu ;)

Edit: Ok, poki co na prowadzenie wysuwa sie 'Gutter'. Jezu, jakie to piekne!
« Last Edit: 2014-10-14, 23:27:04 by Voice »
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Voice

• Global Moderathor
« Reply #801 on: 2014-10-17, 15:10:51 »
Przewalkowalem album juz wzdluz i wszerz i wychodzi mi na to, ze mam powoli chyba kandydata na najlepszy polski album 2014. Jestem totalnie owladniety 'Gutter' i 'Treehouse' - genialne melodie, od paru dni tylko to mrucze pod nosem. Jak tak dalej pojdzie to ktorys z tych numerow pobije moj ukochany 'The Final Truth'. W ogole caly ten album jest po prostu piekny. Mariusz jak zwykle mnie nie zawiodl - nie wiem, skad on bierze te wszystkie pomysly, ale JA CHCE WIECEJ! ;)
"So this is life?".

MCs, CDs & DVDs

Callahan

• Rocket Man
« Reply #802 on: 2014-10-21, 16:56:42 »
Dzisiaj w³±czy³em w drodze do pracy tego nowego Dudê i kurczê, co¶ w nim jest, bo Gutter oderwa³o mnie od ksi±¿ki czytanej w tramwaju na dobre kilka minut (a to ciekawa ksi±¿ka by³a). Czy¿by po paru latach mia³kiej mielizny Duda wypu¶ci³ nareszcie co¶ ¶wie¿ego? Na pewno bêdê s³uchaæ wiêcej, bo namierzy³em co najmniej kilka dobrych momentów.

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #803 on: 2014-10-21, 18:06:29 »
Czy¿by po paru latach mia³kiej mielizny Duda wypu¶ci³ nareszcie co¶ ¶wie¿ego? Na pewno bêdê s³uchaæ wiêcej, bo namierzy³em co najmniej kilka dobrych momentów.
Mam bardzo podobnie. Uczucie to potêguje dodatkowo pewnego rodzaju zbagatelizowanie-zniechêcenie-olanie wywo³ane tymi dwoma pierwszymi zajawkami, które mia³em okazjê pos³uchaæ przed premier±. Bardzo wyda³y mi siê przeciêtne i tworzone na si³ê, bez polotu. Zupe³nie niespodziewanie dociera do mnie, ¿e jednak siê myli³em. I to nawet bardziej ni¿ trochê. ;)
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

bts

• deadmint vinyl blog
« Reply #804 on: 2014-10-21, 18:56:38 »
A¿ sprawdzi³em z ciekawo¶ci ten nowy LS. Ale¿ nudy....nie da³em rady przebrn±æ przez ca³o¶æ. Wracam do nowego Obituary  :D

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #805 on: 2014-10-21, 20:30:58 »
A¿ sprawdzi³em z ciekawo¶ci ten nowy LS. Ale¿ nudy....nie da³em rady przebrn±æ przez ca³o¶æ. Wracam do nowego Obituary  :D
Czasem trzeba odrobinê czasu, cierpliwo¶ci i dystansu. Mi przyk³adowo dopiero teraz zacz±³ wchodziæ ostatni Behemoth. ;)
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

witchking

« Reply #806 on: 2014-10-30, 17:41:15 »
Nie wiem czy to dobre miejsce ale nie wiem gdzie lepiej by³oby wstawiæ. A tego jeszcze nie by³o. Cytat z facebooka Stevena Wilsona:
Myself and my friend Mariusz Duda - Official from Lunatic Soul - official / Riverside have teamed up to record a song together, and for a very special reason.
Alec Wildey was a young fan who for several years had been passionate about our music, actively helping out with promotion as a leading member of the Porcupine Tree and Steven Wilson street teams from the tender age of 17, and setting up a street team for Mariusz in 2010. Some of you will almost certainly have met Alec, as he attended many of our concerts. If you did you will have found him to be a sensitive, extremely intelligent and articulate young man. He was a devoted and enthusiastic music listener and movie watcher, as well as a self-published poet, with a very bright future ahead of him.
Unfortunately on Christmas Eve 2013, Alec learned he had a cancer of the lymphatic system, followed shortly afterwards by an additional diagnosis of liver cancer. He began a course of aggressive chemotherapy and radiation treatment, but alas to no avail. At the end of July when he understood he had only a short time left, he emailed me to ask if it was possible that his two favourite musicians could set one of his poems to music, a long held dream of his. I immediately agreed but told him I would make a deal with him - I would make it happen if he could hang on long enough to hear it. We even discussed the possibility of him playing drums on the song himself.
Unfortunately he passed away only a few weeks later on 25th August at the age of just 26, and so the idea to record the song has now become about honouring Alec’s memory and all too short life, as well as a form of tribute to him and his family. One of Alec’s poems The Old Peace has been beautifully set to music by Mariusz and sung and performed by both of us. It is now available to download from Burning Shed for a modest sum in both high resolution FLAC and mp3, with 50% of the proceeds going to the medical centre that cared for Alec during his final months, and 50% going to other cancer support group charities. We would be happy if as many people as possible paid for the official download (so please don’t share it or upload it to any other sites) in order to raise as much as we can to help others that find themselves in the same awful situation. The song will be available to download until the end of January, after which all the proceeds will be paid over to the cancer support groups.
https://www.burningshed.com/store/stevenwilson/multiproduct/65/4853/
Mariusz Duda / Steven Wilson - The Old Peace
Words by Alec Wildey
Music by Mariusz Duda
Vocals / guitars - Mariusz Duda
Vocals / M-4000 mellotron / keyboards / hand percussion - SW
In memory of Alec Wildey.

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #807 on: 2014-10-30, 17:47:03 »
Mi³o. Mam nadziejê, ¿e muzycznie równie¿. :)
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

In_Prog_We_Trust

• Go then, there are other worlds than these.
    • Strona zespo³u na fb
« Reply #808 on: 2014-10-30, 18:08:25 »
Mi³o. Mam nadziejê, ¿e muzycznie równie¿. :)

Tak, jest mi³o. Kupi³o mi siê. :) To faktycznie brzmi bardzo Lunatic Soulowo z ze Stevenowskimi harmoniami na wokalu i wiêkszo¶ciach wokali Stevena. Fajne po³±czenie. Ciekawie siê s³ucha, niebanalna linia melodyczna. Fajny gest ogólnie
« Last Edit: 2014-10-30, 18:10:38 by In_Prog_We_Trust »
P³yta mojej kapeli!

https://youtu.be/gLbKuBCYryo

Luksor

• Mourner
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • Whiteslope
« Reply #809 on: 2014-10-31, 16:25:36 »
Pos³ucha³em (oczywi¶cie je¶li to jest to ;)) - przyjemne, Wilsonowskie bardzo.
Seven milestones...
The message of the wind

lofty-success